[vdr] Channels with different language on L/R channels

Tomas Prybil vdrmail at prybil.se
Sun Mar 20 11:58:29 CET 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Tomas Prybil wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>>> You can already select the audio channels in the Audio menu
>>> by pressing the Left/Right keys.
>>

>> Yeah and it works OK for the Cartoon channel! The kids can now listen
>> to swedish only instead of an mix of languages.
>> The problem is when I have enabled the new functionality some of the
>> channels looses audio alltogether :(
>

> What do you mean by "enabled the new functionality"?

I mean version 1.3.22 that to me have the new functionality regarding
the ability to choose specific sound channel. By enabling I mean when I
actually select order of preferred sound tracks. If I strip the
AudioLanguages = sve eng from setup.conf I assume that languge track
handling is *disabled* and back to old behaviour.

/t

/t