[vdr] Timers with full date

Chris Warren dvb at ixalon.net
Sun Mar 20 13:48:08 CET 2005

If you were to write a patch, how about supporting the crontab format for
timers? This is pretty standard, very flexible and I'm sure there's code out
there which could be reused.

i.e.

Minute Hour DayOfMonth Month DayOfWeek Data

Where each field can have either a number specifying what to match, an
asterisk to match any, a comma seperated list of matched values, a range
(1-3) or repeating ranges (e.g. */5 for every 5 minutes.)

An example could be:
Record at 1pm every Monday and Wednesday of Jan and Feb:
0 13 * 1-2 mon,wed 1:C-61472-7-1204:etc....

Chris