[vdr] Re: Web Admin tool

norm norm at dressler.ca
Mon Mar 21 15:48:47 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 00:45 +0100, Frank Herrmann wrote:
> norm at dressler.ca wrote:
>  >>Ok, try this:
>  >>
>  >>http://xpix.dieserver.de/content/vdr/xxv/b_279_artikel.shtml
>  >>(Sorry in german)
>  >>
>  >
>  > Does it have an english option for running?

I wanted to let everyone know I tried the xxv tool as recommended by
Frank and I think it's awesome.  It's exactly what I was looking for and
more!  Easy epg listings, easy record flags and even interfaces for
music and such that I will need to play with.  I also noticed it has a
wapd engine -- I'm going to have to try that out with my PocketPC too.

Thanks for all the suggestions but I think I'll stick with xxv for a
while.

Norm