[vdr] Helsinki HTV HD1 and VDR? (HDTV channel)

Petri Helin petri.j.helin at welho.com
Mon Mar 21 20:28:14 CET 2005

Ari Huttunen wrote:

> Anybody know if this channel can be received with a TechnoTrend card
> and vdr? I've a DVB-C full featured card.
> Ari
If you mean EURO1080 then yes, it is possible. At least with
Technotrend's Budget card, vdr 1.3.20+enAIO&subtitles-patches , xine and
vxr-xine 0.7.0. But it consumes a tremendous amount of cpu cycles.
Without any postprocessing on it takes 50% of my Athlon 2800+. With
deinterlacing on the amount is over 70 and if I try to use features in
postprocessing chain-reaction it hangs the system.
Put this in your channels.conf and try:

BTW, the program seems to include both rock and classical concerts,
sports (mostly tennis) and so on.