[vdr] Software suspend with vdr

Patrick Gleichmann patrick at feedface.com
Mon Mar 21 20:33:00 CET 2005

Hi,
I posted my working EPIA/VDR swsuspend a while ago on the VDR-Portal:

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=29624

Just ignore the german comments ;-)

If you can live w/o working VGA then you can also use S3 (suspend to
Ram). Please note that you have to add a "ifconfig eth0 down" &
"ifconfig eth0 up" for working ethernet.

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Gleichmann (mailto:patrick at feedface.com)