[vdr] Help: USALS -

Andrey Vlassov andreyv at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 22 22:32:48 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

this plug-in looks quite interesting especially function GotoX. I will
give it a test tonight. Hope that I found what I was looking for.

I already was prepared that it is impossible as in some post I found a
sentence that "DVB-S" card can not provide enough current to drive motor.

Thanks again,

Andrey