[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am2a

tony tony at tgds.net
Wed Mar 23 18:34:06 CET 2005

Le mercredi 23 mars 2005 à 15:32 +0000, Torgeir Veimo a écrit :
> On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 16:23 +0100, tony wrote:
> > Le mardi 22 mars 2005 à 18:48 +0100, Frank Scherthan a écrit :
> >
> > >          y4mscaler       0.6.1
> >
> > Can't install on Fedora Core 3 - time to move to ubuntu...
>
> Missing mjpegtools? mjpegtools are in freshrpms. Eiter install this rpm;

Nope... Mine are from dag

> You should never have to switch distributions in order to get software
> installed. After installing mjpegtools y4mscaler should compile
> flawlessly.

Nope.

I am leaving FC3 because I can no longer get lirc to work and because of
various other things:
 	- been using Redhat since 1997, time for a change
	- played with ubuntu and other live CD distributions and liked the
experience (USB pen drive is recognised - not in FC3)
	- going to built a VIA Epia M specific version of gnopix/ubuntu/...
with all HTPC tools

And nagging little things like this - not being able to compile when all
the bits are on the machine.

Cheers

Tony