[vdr] Any progress on an XBMC frontend to VDR?

tony tony at tgds.net
Thu Mar 24 10:51:02 CET 2005

Le jeudi 24 mars 2005 à 08:46 +1000, Michal Dobrzynski a écrit :

> Wonder no more. You can get 2 XBox's for the price of an epia board
> with NO hard disj or DVD-Rom. You can get 2 Xbox's for the price of a
> single full featured DVB card. In fact you can get an XBox at about the
> same price as a decent Linux supported Budget DVB-T card. For the money
> I've spent trying to get a PC to do the job reasonably I could have had
> about 10 XBox's AND a VDR server with 4 budget DVB-T cards in it.

Cheapest Xbox in France is 149€

Epia MB = 141€

Skystar2 = 53€ (the Epia does the hardware mpeg2 acceleration)

WIN TV Nova CI-S = 142€

DVB-T is just starting in France so cards are expensive. USB 119€ and
PCI 99€ - these prices will go down in a month or two after the "must
have it first" guys have bought theirs.

So fact not quite right.

Tony