[vdr] How to get blank screen after watching recording?

Markku Tavasti tavasti at iki.fi
Thu Mar 24 16:44:25 CET 2005

I'd like to use my vdr more like player for recorded progrmas, and not
showing online TV programs unless it is really requested. When I put
some sutaple program playing for my kids I don't want VDR to show that
crap TV is showing when recorded program ends. Just hitting news may
result nigmares and sleeppless night :-(

Therefore I would need something like blank screen, or maybe mp3
plugin playing music after show ends. Or image plugin, or nearly
whatever else than TV program.

Ready-to go patches, or tips for starting points on vdr code
welcome. Haven't done any code for VDR, but I'm familiar with C++. Oh
well, kids (now 1 and 4) have moved out before I have time for it...

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti at tavastisolutions.com  /   +358-40-5078254