[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am2a

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 18:08:34 CET 2005

I demand that Grégoire Favre may or may not have written...

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 06:48:25PM +0100, Frank Scherthan wrote:
>>         y4mscaler       0.6.1

> Well, then one time I have to find out why it doesn't compil on amd64 once
> :-)

y4mscaler version? Compiler version? I ask because according to the changelog
in 0.6.2, some bugs which prevented compilation using gcc 3.4 (and presumably
4.0-pre) were fixed.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the roll.