[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am2a

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 18:11:49 CET 2005

I demand that tony may or may not have written...

> Le mardi 22 mars 2005 à 18:48 +0100, Frank Scherthan a écrit :
>>          y4mscaler       0.6.1

> Can't install on Fedora Core 3 - time to move to ubuntu...

... in which case you'll be able to use my .deb of it. You'll still need to
get mjpegtools from somewhere, though: if it's not in Ubuntu, try

  deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

(If you want, s/testing/unstable/.)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

Ancient Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times.