[vdr] vdr-xine: what's wrong with this piece of code-- threadingissue?

Rantanen Teemu teemu.rantanen at tekla.com
Fri Mar 25 21:58:47 CET 2005

Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> This typically happens when moving cutting marks, and I'm
investigating
> this already.
> Expect it for 0.8.0, but the next release will still be 0.7.3.

Looking forward to both 0.8.0 and 0.7.3 ...

In my experience the most problems I've had are starting/ending
recording, and all rewinds. At these points may happen that xine
disconnects. Not very often but sometimes. When xine disconnects VDR
will "play" the recording really fast and it's minutes past the place
when xine reconnects. I've had no problems with cutting marks...

					Teemu