[vdr] HDTV material

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Mar 27 00:45:44 CET 2005

Hi,

Tomas Prybil wrote:

>> For how much material are you looking for? Just a few minutes to test
>> or a whole movie?
>
> Just a few minutes just to see what the fuzz is about.

Google for "jewelry1.tp". It was the first HDTV sample I had a look at
with xine in 09/2003.

I'm sorry that I don't have enough bandwith (just 64 kBit/s) to share
some recordings. 10 seconds of the recently broadcast SpiderMan already
take 19 MB, i. e. almost 60 Minutes up-/download time. The whole
recording without commercials makes 15 GB, i. e. 4 DVDs of 4.7 GB.

20 Minutes ago, the "Panic Room" recording has finished and there will
be more FTA HDTV broadcasts in April. See

http://www.ses-astra.com/press-info/news/press-releases/05/20050302.shtml

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl