[VDR] Patch for DVB-subtitles plugin. Enable changes in subtitling during playback.

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 14:40:24 CEST 2005

I demand that Petri Helin may or may not have written...

> This small piece should allow the user to change the subtitles during
> playback if the recording contains several to choose from.
[snip]

Your patch is broken: some lines have been wrapped, trailing spaces have been
removed, and tabs have been expanded. At least some of this is a consequence
of including it inline in a message which has format=flowed.

You should repost with your patch as an attachment.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

Two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen & Stupidity.