[vdr] Re: [Announce] LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.22

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:26:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

for my part I don't use the configurable LNB share anymore, as I keep
getting "Durch LNB Blockiert !!!" all the time, as I have read in
another thread in this mailing list, it's certainly not this patch
fault, but at least it's a revelator for me.

So I take care of being on the same transponder if I reccord two
reccordings and want to watch a third one or if I want to reccord three
simultaneous... Of course, sometimes it would be very usefull if we
could set on which cards a reccordings should take place :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com