[vdr] MP3 and DXR3 unusable (was: DXR3, which versions to select?)

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 19:27:37 CEST 2005

On 29 Mar 2005 Markku Tavasti <tavasti at iki.fi> wrote:

> - With OSS audio output no volume control available, or have I missed
>   some part of setup?

Correct, I think most (err, most are using DVB, but anyways)
people have the soundcard connected to their amplifier and use
the volumen control there.

> And to finalize unusability, vdr stops working after 5-300 minutes
> with mp3 plugin. At some point there comes silence, and remote does
> not do anything. Don't really know what is problem, but VDR seems to
> be dead. And this happens only with mp3 plugin.

Sorry, I can only comment on MP3 plugin on DVB and in this case I
can play hours of music without any problem.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/