[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am2c
Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Wed Mar 30 12:30:36 CEST 2005
I've just released VDRAdmin-0.97-am2c at http://andreas.vdr-developer.org.
- Fixed French translation.
- Handle "VPS" in timer listing.
- Automatic programmed timers have their summary hyperlink back. (Reported
- Fixed directory handling in auto_timer:
+ If a "%" (variable) is found you are fully responsible for the final
recording's title, e.g. you must add %Title% if you want it (other vars:
%Title%, %Subtitle%, %Director%, %Date%, %Category%, %Genre%, %Year%,
%Country%, %Originaltitle%, %FSK%, %Episode% and %Rating%)
+ All "/" will be replaced by "~" (before variable substitution)
- Fixed forgotten items with
- Fixed handling of MTWTFSS at date in timer (edit & list).
- Fixed handling of new recordings if VDR is patched with Wareagle-Icons
patch (Reported at vdrportal.de).
- Added French template (Submitted by Trois Six)
- Fixed English/i18n.pl
- Removed all "bilder" and "copper" folders in all templates except
"Deutsch" and replaced them by links to the folders in "Deutsch".
- fixed Volume+ and Volume- in TV (Reported by Unimatrix0)
- fixed missplaced channel name prog_summary (Reported by several people)
- added updated English templates (Supplied by C.Y.M)
- now VDRAdmin understands timers format from vdr1.3.22- and vdr1.3.23
(Supplied by Stefan Neuwirth)
- fixed small display problem in timeline.
- Reworked all german templates and simplified them when possible.
- TV and remote template's remote control now looks identical.
- Reworked summary display of recordings.
- Summary editbox preserves linefeeds while editing timers.
- Added stream button in prog_summmary (suggested by Unimatrix0)
- fix for timers.conf of vdr1.3.23+ (Submitted by x-stefan)
- Added/Updated patches:
+vdradmin-0.96_OneShot_Timers_English_Only.diff and merged it to "Deutsch"
+included changes from vdradmin-0.96-3-ctvdr-1 (Author: c't Magazin).
+Localnet Patch; no password request if client ip in given ip range
(Submitted by "Reiner Buehl")
More information about the vdr