[vdr] channelscan plugin freezes vdr

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Mar 30 13:06:36 CEST 2005

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to get the channelscan plugin to work.
> channelscan vedrsion 0.3a
> vdr 1.3.22
> After selecting the plugin in vdr's mainmenu, vdr freezes.
> Any ideas?

IIRC from the last time I used it, it doesn't behave well if it cannot
find the ini files, so make sure you have created a transponders
directory under your plugins configuration directory (e.g. if you're
using /video as a config directory, make sure the ini files are in
I'd also suggest to use the version posted by Thomas Bergwinkl:

with this  patch