[vdr] vdr-xine: what's wrong with this piece of code--

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 17:38:32 CEST 2005

I demand that Reinhard Nissl may or may not have written...

> peter_weber69 wrote:
>> bin aus den Osterferien zurück [...]

> Das Schnittmarken-Problem ist nach meinem Patch an VDR nicht mehr
[scorchio]

Was that meant to be private?

What understanding does Thunderbird (or, for that matter, Lycos Mail) have of
mailing lists? If I'm right that it's little or none, then we've just found a
case of breakage caused by a list-mangled Reply-To header...

(Yes, I've been waiting for this to happen.)

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @                      Say NO to UK ID cards
|                                                       http://www.no2id.net/

I've been there.