[vdr] VDR::Plugin::Rotor - question

Andrey Vlassov andreyv at ece.ubc.ca
Wed Mar 30 20:51:08 CEST 2005

Thomas,

I did try channelscan plugin yesteday tonight. I guess that something
was wrong.  I position the dish through "rotor" plugin then I run
channelscan and select corresponding .ini file. As only I hit "Ok" the
dish start to move right (if I look from behind the dish) all the way to
the west limit.

I am not sure how "rotor" + "channelscan" work together. I will try to
figure out it today tonight.

Is anyonce tried this combination of the plugins for North America?

Andy