[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdteletext-0.5-pre1

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 21:07:15 CEST 2005

Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Oops, sorry, works here too. Probably I looked too fast, as the osd
> blinked when using in earlier version

Yes, now updates without re-initializing the whole OSD. Although there
is a flaw in VDR: The color wont be updated without some screen changes,
so color will change on next clock or page update.

> ...where another question arises: Why doesn't the setup allow less than
> 480 height? I edited setup.conf manually.

OSD size is limited to MINOSDHEIGHT, MAXOSDHEIGHT, MINOSDWIDTH and
MAXOSDWIDTH from <vdr/config.h>. These are the limits for the VDR OSD.
The lower limits probably are more of practical meaning for VDR, so they
should be dropped for osdteletext...

Cheers,

Udo