[vdr] DXR3 + VGA overlay?

Laurence Abbott laz at club-burniston.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:18:04 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 15:10 +0300, Markku Tavasti wrote:
> Is it possible to use VDR+dxr3 plugin outputting to VGA overlay?
> Plugin has functions for activating overlay, but it's not called from
> any place?

I tried using a dxr3 as a vga overlay and it was a nightmare! Never
really got it going properly. I think the main problem was getting the
picture positioned correctly within the dxr3view window, and this also
seemed to move about!

Having said that, it was about 2 years back so the em8300 drivers may be
better now!

Good luck!

Cheers,

Laz