[vdr] mp3: how to remove track from playlist during play?

Markku Tavasti tavasti at iki.fi
Thu Mar 31 14:20:34 CEST 2005

Lars von Wedel <vonwedel at web.de> writes:

> I have not noticed any problems so far in using mySQL and Muggle. The
> MySQL server on my server usually runs for a few weeks before it is
> rebooted. On the other hand, the database survives also crashes of VDR
> and does not need maintenance afterwards.

Yes, I can believe that. But how well does mysql survive crash of
whole computer? I don't like idea of removing old database and
restoring it from dumps regularily, just to get playlists for mp3
player. :-) It's ok maybe once per year, but weekly, no thanks.

But I suppose I don't have choice, so I'll try it!

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti at tavastisolutions.com  /   +358-40-5078254