[vdr] softdevice on g400, 1st head is unusable...

Vladimir Shved vshved at logistic-systems.com
Thu Nov 3 19:58:38 CET 2005

I've recently got softdevice running on g400 but I can't use 1st head, is
there anyway to make 1st head usable? When I launch VDR, from 1st head, I
get VDRs picture on 2nd but 1st one becomes blank, the only thing I can do
is control VDR using keys. I can Ctrl-Alt-F1, and I'd get to console but
picture disappears from 2nd head. Is there anyway to get usable console on
1st head while VDR is running on 2nd? Or get VDRs picture at 1st and 2nd at
the same time?

Thanks in advance,
--Vlad

Softdevice 0.2.0 (-vo dfb:mgatv)
Vdr 1.3.34
Kernel 2.6.14
Kernel patches:
matroxfb-2.6.14-rc3.gz
fusion cvs driver
matroxfb-full-memory-linux-2.6.6.patch.bz2
directfb 0.9.24
dfb++ 0.9.23

/etc/directfbrc:
system=fbdev