[vdr] mp3 plugin : image corruption

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Mon Oct 3 12:54:53 CEST 2005

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by 261d?  If you're referring to the
mpg codec used, I'm just using mpeg2enc.

I've just changed from mp3-0.9.12 to mp3.0.9.13 and it's the same

It looks like the first image loaded is fine (whether cached or not) but
as soon as there's a new image to display, it pixel-ates.  Maybe
something to do with when the plugin passes the mpeg image????