[vdr] SourceCaps patch for VDR 1.3.32.

Frank dac440 at gmx.net
Wed Oct 5 13:23:26 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carsten Koch" <Carsten.Koch at icem.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: [vdr] SourceCaps patch for VDR 1.3.32.

> The attached patch allows a VDR system with multiple
> cards to attach each card to an individual dish
> pointing at a different satellite.

> I have 3 DVB cards in my VDR system:
>
> 1) FF card connected to one output of LNB at a dish
>      pointed at Astra 19.2E.
>
> 2) budget card connected to another output of LNB at a dish
>      pointed at Astra 19.2E.
>
> 3) budget card connected to output of LNB at a dish
>      pointed at Eutelsat 13.0E.
>
> I am using the following entries for that in my setup.conf:
>
> SourceCaps = 1 S19.2E
> SourceCaps = 2 S19.2E
> SourceCaps = 3 S13.0E

Hello,

I have 2 DVB cards in my VDR system

1) FF card for Astra 19.2E and Eutelsat 13.0E.

2) budget card for Astra 19.2E

> I am using the following entries for that in my setup.conf:
>
> SourceCaps = 1 S19.2E S13.0E
> SourceCaps = 2 S19.2E

With vdr 1.3.22 - included patch for vdr 1.3.18 - sourcecaps-patch works
fine (only the automatic scan for new channels produced mistakes).

Now i have tested this patch with vdr 1.3.34, but the first entry of
SourceCaps in setup.conf will be ignored and is deleted after shutdown vdr.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Frank