[vdr] Easy TV and VDR

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 21:39:15 CEST 2005

I demand that Robert Schneider may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> wrote on 05.10.2005
> 20:40:00:
>> I demand that Robert Schneider may or may not have written...
>> Switching off the HTML would be a good idea...

> That still doesn't help me in knowing whether there are CAMs out there that
> make my VDR receive Easy TV.

True, but it does mean that since your message is more likely to be readable
and therefore more likely to be read, you're more likely to get a response -
if anybody who sees your message knows (I don't).

[quoted .sig snipped]
| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

Have you ever shown a novice the "any" key? ... Was it the power switch?