[vdr] Different languaghes on right/left channel

anders at sandell.net anders at sandell.net
Fri Oct 7 11:36:47 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have noticed that some channels (at least Eurosport and Nickelodeon on
CanalDigital, S1W) broadcast different languaghes on right/left channel.
Eurosport for instance has two audio PID's where one is English/Danish and the
other one is Swedish/Norwegian.

Is it possible to select channel through VDR audio menu but VDR doesnt remeber
the selection so everytime i select Eurosport i have to select swedish
manually. (and my daughter gets confused with mixed language on Nickelodeon...)

Is this the expected behaviour or have I overlooked something in the
configuration??

Kind regards,
Anders