[vdr] 2 cards

Paul cDobson paul at dobsons.info
Fri Oct 7 18:49:21 CEST 2005

I have installed 2 DVB cards, 1 DVB-s & 1 DVB-c. Both cards have a lot
of common channels that they both receive.

I can currently view & record these channels now, but I effectively have
all channels listed twice, once for the cable card & once for the sat
card.

Can the channel data be combined in some way so that there is 1 channel
name with both the cable & sat settings. This way I would only see the
channel listed once & if the cable card was being used to record I could
still view a different channel & VDR could determine which card to use.

Many thanks

Paul