[vdr] VDR install issue

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:11:06 CEST 2005

Hello:

I am running FC4 with DVB-s card installed and working correctly. Now, I'm
trying to install VDR following the instructions on
http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/VDR_installation.

First, I installed JPEG as instructed. When I do a make for VDR, I get a
bunch of Woverloaded messages followed by this error:

make: *** No rule to make target `jpeglib.h', needed by `dvbdevice.o'. Stop.

My DVB drivers are installed under /usr/src/kernels/2.6.13-
1.1526_FC4-i686/drivers/media/dvb. The DVB node is /dev/dvb/adapter0.

Any help would be appreciated. Than you.