[vdr] long recording (maybe bigpatch) ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:04:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

I haven't tried with a vanila vdr-1.3.34 but with vdr-1.3.34 and
bigpatch1 a recording of 563' (shown right in Recordings menu) I can't
fast forward, neither edit any marks, in fact the time shown in viewing
it start at "-9:-16:-55" to end at "0:06:11".

I don't really care about this recording as it is an error (it's a
little too long...) but I have tried to do a "genindex" in the
directoty, and then a touch /video0/.update which don't change anything
as the new index.vdr is the same as the old one.

In case that matter, I am under amd64.

Anyone tried a 9 hours recording ?
--
	Gr/'egoire FAVRE