[vdr] vdr+xine -> freeze Console

Sascha Volkenandt lists at magoa.net
Thu Oct 13 16:23:04 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 23:06, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Does this only happen while xine is replaying?

Always and only when xine is actually replaying. Im my case xine was replaying
fullscreen to display :0.1 (TV-Out) and konsole locks up (e.g. Scroll Lock
gets activated) on display :0.0 :-)

However, if I switch applications (i.e. xterm running in parallel), scroll
lock isn't activated there. Only in konsole. Actually even only in one
konsole tab. The other tabs are still receiving input then.

Greetings,
Sascha