[vdr] VDR compile error

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 20:36:00 CEST 2005

cardboil wrote:
> sections.h:21: warning: 'class cSectionsScannerCallback' has virtual
> functions but non-virtual destructor
> eit.h:82: error: 'cSchedule' has not been declared
> eit.h:112: error: 'cSchedules' has not been declared

These errors look like typical GCC-4.0 compile errors. GCC-4 is a lot
more restrictive about non-standard C++ code, and VDR 1.2.6 is almost 2
years old, that was a long time before GCC-4.

My suggestion: Forget about 1.2.6 and use the latest build from the
1.3.x development cycle, the current 1.3.34 is as stable as one could
wish. Surely we can solve any problems you encounter while compiling it.

Cheers,

Udo