[vdr] VDR Softdevice XV and TV-out

Stile stile93 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:19:28 CEST 2005

I'm using VDR 1.3.34 with a VP1020 budget card on a machine with and Nvidia
GF 5500 video card. I am using softdevice for a decoder. I currently have X
configured for dual display with the VGA being screen 1 and the TV out being
screen 2 using Nvidia's twinview. VDR and Softdevice are working well.

My problem is in trying to view the display full screen on the TV-out. If I
full screen the display it always goes to screen 1 which is VGA. The only
way to view it on the TV-out is in a maximized window. I can't start it that
way and I have to drag the window and maximize every time I start VDR. Does
anyone know of a way around this?

Stile