[vdr] Remote Plugin

Jörg Schneide jschneide at arcor.de
Sun Oct 16 14:40:52 CEST 2005

Udo Richter schrieb:

> No. Unless I'm overlooking something important, the official driver
> still only accepts one address parameter and has only one translation
> table. It might be some patched driver though.

What I really don't understand is, why?
When the debug mode is enabled the driver seems to know the adresses very well,
so why they can't be used by the plugin?

btw.: I needed hours to find out how to enable the IR-debugging,
it seems to be documented nowhere. A posting in this list stated it has to
be enabled with debug=16 as a parameter for dvb_ttpci, that seems to be not
correct or outdated. I found out -more by accident- that the parameter debug_ir=16
works.

Jörg.