[vdr] Audio channels

anders at sandell.net anders at sandell.net
Mon Oct 17 10:58:53 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a question about vdr handling recordings with different languages on
right/left channel.

After an upgrade to 1.3.34 vdr autoselect the correct audio channel according to
the audio configuration during wathing live tv.

But if I make a recording from Eurosport and replay that recording I get audio
channels "1" and "2" instead of the "nor+fin" and "sve+dan" i get during
wathcing live tv.

It seems like vdr is not "labeling" the audio channels correctly. Is this
expected behaviour or have I overlooked something?

Regards,
Anders