[vdr] Testing Enigma 4pre2

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Mon Oct 17 12:43:54 CEST 2005

When I load the latest Enigma-v0.4-pre2, I get the following error in my syslog:

Oct 16 23:40:00 sid vdr[5851]: ERROR: Bad character data
Oct 16 23:40:00 sid vdr[5851]: ERROR: Bad character data

This error seems to come from parser.c in text2skin/xml.  I tried testing the
skin with T2S_EXT="true" and T2S_EXT="false" but it did not seem to make any
difference.  If I just comment out the ERROR in parser.c, then everything seems
to work without problems.  Although, I dont like to mask problems.  Does anyone
have a better idea what would be causing that error message?

BTW, I didnt think it was possible, but this skin just keeps getting better and
better each time I look at it.  Great Job so far!

Best Regards,