[vdr] SAT1 via sat recording, sound now DTS instead of AC3?

Stefan Lucke stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de
Tue Oct 18 07:41:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I noticed some strange effect when watching my recordings from sunday.
(Enterprise + JAG). Recording was done with vdr 1.2.1. On playback
with vdr-1.2.1 with dxr3 display went black and no further action was
possible. Vdr has to be killed. Playback with vdr-1.3.34 (patched and
vanilla) was possible but no sound. Ffmpeg is complaining about a
missing decoder:
[mpegdecoder] Error! Codec 86021 not supported by libavcodec

That is 0x15005 -> DTS !

Has someone noticed a similar problem ?

--
Stefan Lucke