[vdr] Testing Enigma 4pre2

Andreas Brugger brougs78 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 18 18:30:42 CEST 2005

Hi!

C.Y.M schrieb:

>Thanks, sorry for reporting twice.  I noticed someone did mention the same
>problem on vdrportal as well.  My online translators dont seem to work very well
>sometimes. :)

No problem. This online translators are really bad most of the time. I
also get confused if I try to translate french text for example using
google ... but that's quite OT. ;-)

>At first I thought it was a missing case in this code block:
>
>--SNIP--
>
>        if (end - start + 1 > 0) {
>                //Dprintf("context: %s\n", context[context.size() - 1].c_str());
>                if      (context[context.size() - 1] == "text"
>                      || context[context.size() - 1] == "marquee"
>                      || context[context.size() - 1] == "blink"
>                      || context[context.size() - 1] == "scrolltext") {
>                        if (!object->mText.Parse(text.substr(start, end - start
>+ 1)))
>                                return false;
>                } else
>                        esyslog("ERROR: Bad character data");
>        }
>        return true;
>
>--SNIP--

Why a missing case?

>Not to change the subject about the issue above, but would it also be possible
>to add the left/right scrolling back to the new menu display items (ie; current
>recordings and next timer)?

I don't think that is too nice to look at ... especially if you have 2
or more recordings which are srolling in all directions (due to the
different length of the text). And an additional keypress to go into the
timers-menu if it is unclear what is getting recorded seemes not too
tiresome to me. Don't you agree?

>And thanks again, Andreas.

Thanks for the feedback.