[vdr] how to tune and lock to Source

Patrick Fischer patrick_fischer at gmx.de
Thu Oct 20 11:39:13 CEST 2005

Hello
I want my cfilter to listen only to one specific Source-A ( Source, TID,
ONID, PID).

For example, I have two dvb-deveices one should always listen to Source-A.
The other can switch to all other channels.

How can I tune and lock to Source-A?
Source-A is a Data Source(mybe VideoText,mhp,Newsticker,EPG or something
else).

bool cPluginMyTest::Start(void)
{
  // Start any background activities the plugin shall perform.
  cChannel* dataChannel = new cChannel();
  dataChannel->SetId(1,1,1);
  Channels.SwitchTo(dataChannel);//don't work
  //cDevice::Lock(); //how to lock to dataChannel?

  cMyFilter myfilter = new cMyFilter(...);
  cDevice::AttachFilter(myfilter);

  return true;
}

I know if I use MainMenuAction(...) I can handel keyEvents. I don't want
to use this kind!

Patrick