[vdr] [Feature request] Always prefer DD-track

Antti Hartikainen ami+vdr at ah.fi
Sun Oct 23 04:02:44 CEST 2005

Hi.

I can't find feature that prefers always Dolby Digital/DTS track,
even there it's not preferred language, and there is MPEG track in
preferred language.

Some channels (like canal+) has 4 MPEG audio tracks (fin, swe, nor,
dan) and one DD-track (which is eng or nor, depending on
channel). I have 2 preferred languages; finnish as primary and
english as secondary. VDR always chooses finnish MPEG-audio as
default audio track.

I would like to _ALWAYS_ prefer dolby digital (if present) track as
default, even if it's not on preferred languages.