[vdr] Hardware (partially) broken? Anyone experiences?

Christian-Balzer at gmx.de Christian-Balzer at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 13:42:51 CET 2005

Hi @ll,

I've got a Hauppauge FF card in my vdr. But for 6 weeks there have been
stripes all over the screen and the colors are much too strong and
unnatural.

IÄm quite sure that the Hauppauge card is the problem. Recording works fine,
because watching on the PC over ethernet is perfect. But the output which
comes from the card directly to the TV is bad.
I changed all cable and tried another TV - always the same problem. Drivers
weren't chagend since it worked.

Got anyone such a problem? I think I have to buy a new FF card - but perhaps
someone has got a hint if i forgot something to check.

Greetings
Christian