[vdr] Test of firmware 0x2620 (Was: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f)

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Thu Sep 1 20:16:21 CEST 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> Hmmm ... many questions and currently no answer useful for
> debugging the problem.

Well, you'll need a few more questions ;) I'm having problems with
both 261f and 2620 firmwares. They generate visible (not audible)
hickups on my 4Mb-modded-FF-DVB-S-rev1.6 card about every five
minutes, but the old 261d is working like a charm. The hickups look
like a few video frames were skipped, but only on video - the audio
seems to be fine during these anomalies. The problem isn't related
to any partical channel, but the hickups are noticeable on every
DVB-T channels I'm watching on regular basis.

Yes, my FF card is mainly used as a tv out, so these hickups occur
while vdr (1.3.31) is in transfer mode (Airstar2). My DVB drivers
are from 12.07.2005.

BR,
--
rofa