[vdr] Aspect Ratio problems

Mike Parker vdr at msatt.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 09:06:47 CEST 2005

Stefan - in England we have a phrase "Pot calling the kettle black" - before
critisicising others you should understand that your comments are hidden to
someone using outlook express and need to be specially opened.
Email quoting is a common problem and just because I use Linux all day, does
not mean that I read my emails on Linux systems.
Your comment serves no useful purpose (nor does mine here) apart from
stirring up the same old thing so if you dont like it then sorry but I dont
see why I should change just because you dont like it.