[vdr] Aspect Ratio problems

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Sep 2 11:45:33 CEST 2005

En/na Mike Parker ha escrit:

> STEFAN'S COMMENTS INSERTED AS IT IS ALWAYS SENT AS AN ATTACHMENT

IT IS NOT AN ATTACHMENT: Look at the bloody headers

Folks, we're in the year 2005, you'd better find a mailer that
understands MIME-Version: 1.0 (a 1996 standard) and knows how to manage
text/plain *inline* content.

(btw, my mailer doesn't specify the Content-Disposition at all, so a
compliant MIME mailer should just show the text/plain to the user).

Bye