[vdr] Test of firmware 0x2620 (Was: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f)

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Fri Sep 2 22:04:59 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

> OK, I'd like to ask if this problem happen with AC3
> or with Mpeg Audio channels or with both?

Sorry, no AC3 channels here so all my observations are
from pure mpeg ones. If you want some more detailed
infos or some kind of debugging logs, please, you can
contact me directly. It just makes me wonder why nobody
else than Anssi hasn't noticed those hickups - is there
something fishy in finnish mpeg streams or is Anssi's
setup identical to mine?

EPIA MII + DVB-S rev1.6 + Airstar2 + Cinergy T2

BR,
--
rofa