[vdr] Test of firmware 0x2620 (Was: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f)

Mikko Salo mikko.salo at ppe.inet.fi
Sat Sep 3 16:01:37 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 23:57 +0300, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
>
> > It just makes me wonder why nobody
> > else than Anssi hasn't noticed those hickups - is there
> > something fishy in finnish mpeg streams or is Anssi's
> > setup identical to mine?
> >
> > EPIA MII + DVB-S rev1.6 + Airstar2 + Cinergy T2
>
> I have Abit NF7-S2 + DVB-S rev1.5 + 2x Airstar2 + KWORLD DVB-T.

I have the same symptoms, but it's only noticeable when there is
recording at background. I only have one dvb card so the channel that
I'm watching has jerky picture (every now and then, picture hangs for a
little period of time and after that gets like fast forward), audio on
the other hand plays fine without no hickups.

When switching back from 261f or 2620 (tested them both) to 261d, video
and audio stream plays fine.

Asus Pundit-S + 2,4GHz Pentium 4 + TT DVB-C 2.1