[vdr] vdr-1.3.31 - Wrong recording state after playback on cMenuRecordings

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Sat Sep 3 23:26:50 CEST 2005

Udo Richter wrote:
> C.Y.M wrote:
>>Udo Richter wrote:
>>>I'm using another well done patch for this old bug, published here:
>>Should these two patches be integrated?
> Well, at most /one/ of these patches. They do basically the same. The
> one of TomG does it a little bit smarter though.
> But since the recordings list is officially confirmed to be a "lo(o)se
> end" for 1.4, Klaus' might skip it for some bigger and better solution.

Yes, I have been using Tom's patch for a while now.  But, this new patch from
Andreas fixes VDR's recording menu so the (*) astersk is removed after replaying
a new recording.  I have found that if I create a recording with VDR, then cut
and process the cuts with VDR before I play it, the astersk never goes away
(still indicating that the recording has never been played).  This only happens
if I cut the recording before playing it first.