[vdr] vdr-1.3.31 - Wrong recording state after playback on cMenuRecordings

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Sep 4 00:56:51 CEST 2005

C.Y.M wrote:
> Yes, I have been using Tom's patch for a while now.  But, this new patch from
> Andreas fixes VDR's recording menu so the (*) astersk is removed after replaying
> a new recording.  I have found that if I create a recording with VDR, then cut
> and process the cuts with VDR before I play it, the astersk never goes away
> (still indicating that the recording has never been played).

Strange. I also cut almost everything, since I am a 'keep it until the
space is needed otherwise' type.

For me, Tom's patch works fine, anyway whether its a cut or uncut
recording, the asterisk is only shown if the resume pointer points to
the beginning of the recording.

> This only happens
> if I cut the recording before playing it first.

How do you cut a recording without playing it at least once? ;)

Cheers,

Udo