[vdr] vdr-1.3.31 - Wrong recording state after playback on cMenuRecordings

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Sun Sep 4 03:05:52 CEST 2005

Udo Richter wrote:

> How do you cut a recording without playing it at least once? ;)

Hehe.. thats a good point.  Please let me rephrase that. The asterisk does not
go away in the recording menu until I play the new recording, then stop it, and
then view it in the recordings menu a second time.  But, if I cut/process a
recording the first time I play it, before the asterisk is removed, it seems to
get stuck there in the processed recording title (starting with a "%" symbol).
With Andreas' patch, the asterisk does not appear to get "stuck" there anymore
after replaying.

Re,